Welcome New Members
Keep bringing Your Estimate of Giving Cards: Please Help us form our Ministry Plan for 2015
Wednesday Night Nurture
- Fundamental begins after school is out at 3 pm
- Ro and the Robinettes are providing pizza, salad, and dessert – dinner begins at 5 pm.
- Adult Bible Study led by pastor mark is from 6-7 pm in the Friendship Sunday School Classroom ((Mac lower level) We are on week 22 – guideword “Truth” – you don’t need to have a book or done anything to just come sit in. We have new folks come sit in all the time. Fear not, nobody puts anyone on the spot in this grace filled class. If you have never been to a Bible Study ever before – just bring yourselves and come and see.
New Children’s Bible Study Hour on Wednesday Nights Something New for Parents with Children!
Thank You Trustees
November is for Thankful Celebrations!
Thank You Camden Goddard
Operation Christmas Child is Underway! WE NOW HAVE MORE CARDBOARD BOXES AT THE TABLE!
KEY UPCOMING DATES
Concerns/Praises: PRAY WITHOUT CEASING
- Kathy Heyer’s brother (Rick) – come under hospice care in Florida
- Janice Jarrard – kidney’s functioning enough now to avoid dialysis – Janice came home yesterday Woo! Hoo!
- Donna Morningstar – gaining strength at home - abdominal Surgeon & Oncologist reconnect November 3
- Doris Bishop (Debbie Steed’s Mother) – under home hospice care at David and Debbie’s home
- Bob Gorman – blood clot in leg – taking thinners
- Lois Sweet – abdominal surgery to repair aneurysm Nov 11
- Nancy Sanford’s Mother – general health concerns
- Grady Garner’s grandmother came under hospice care
- John and Fran Browning’s daughter Molly in New York – brain tumor – surgery scheduled Nov 4
- Norm Thompson – doing therapy at home
- Henry von Staden – heart Echo Nov 4
- Myrtle von Staden – preparing for procedures (beginning Nov 10 in Hayesville) related to two large kidney stones they hope to break up on procedure Nov 11
- Shannon Burgess – sick with Kidney infection
- Jane Driskell – Parkinson’s diagnosis
- Valerie Metcalf – undergoing chemo treatments
- Jane Driskell/Shirley Cobb/Bob Head/Charlie Wooten/Eva Breedlove– chronic back/pain issues
- Those fighting active cancer from our faith family:
- Valerie Metcalf, Joyce Kible, Donna Morningstar and several others (in various stages of testing and treatment)
- Rev. Richard Chewning’s (our District Superintendent) Mother fell and broke her hip – surgery today.