Wednesday Night Supper and programs tomorrow night
The Fall Festival
is quickly approaching- October 10th and 11th! If you would like to lend a helping hand please contact the church office or Jean Rogers. The Men will be selling barbeque plates at that same time. Plates are $7.00 and include pork, cole slaw, baked beans, and drink. You may prebuy your tickets from a "Methodist Man" or come by the church office. The annex will also be selling their "treasures". If you'd like to donate some treasures, you may drop them off at the annex this Friday from 9:00 till 11:00 am.
Operation Christmas Child aka Samaritan's Purse Shoebox Ministry is underway!
Morning Glory Circle Coat Give-away
Ignite the Light is back!
Tribute Quartet Concert
Wednesday 15th at 6:00 pm
Be in prayer as the youth go on a Spiritual Life Retreat this weekend. There is still space for more youth. Talk to Camden if you're interested in going.
Concerns/Praises: PRAY WITHOUT CEASING
- Donna Morningstar - headed home from Emory today
- JoAnn Strickland - received epidural shot in her back yesterday
- John and Fran Browning’s daughter Molly in New York – brain tumor – testing
- Norm Thompson – knee replacement surgery went well, still in hospital
- Sue Hill – recovering at home from rotator cuff surgery
- Rod McClarnon – general health issues
- Jane Driskell – Parkinson’s diagnosis
- Jim DeRevere – Oct 2nd eye surgery for another discovered retina tear
- James Jordan’s sister (Doris) – eye issues that may require a procedure
- Kathy Heyer’s brother (Rick) – diagnosed with lung cancer, emphysema, and fell and broke his pelvis
- Valerie Metcalf – chemo begins this week
- Jenny Chandler’s brother – Jake Lee – general health
- JoAnn Mayhew – continued recovery at home
- Jane Driskell/Shirley Cobb/Bob Head/Charlie Wooten/Eva Breedlove– chronic back/pain issues
- Those fighting active cancer from our faith family:
- Joyce Kible, Valerie Metcalf. Donna Morningstar and several others (who are in various stages of testing and treatment)