- Artie Hodgson had a heart cath procedure at Atlanta Piedmont yesterday - all clear - Artie and Gene are now back home.
- JoAnn Mayhew was placed in Union General Hospital yesterday with severe abdominal pains - she is being transported now by ambulance to N.E. Medical Hospital in Gainesville to have a heart cath procedure and have her gall bladder removed.
- Shirley Cobb had an MRI on her back at Northside Hospital - revealed severe herniation on her L3 vertebra (finally found the source of the pain) - follow-up visit with Doctor on Monday morning.
- Richard Myer's Mother (Erma) fell and has a fracture of the hip
- Marian and Barry Malac's 15 year old grandson (Matthew Malac) - a paraplegic - underwent an experimental procedure yesterday to attempt to restore function to his legs.
- Jean Mellor - awaiting results of Liver biopsy.